your computer, without the computer™
The PortableApps.com Platform™ is a full-featured portable software system that ties all your portable apps together and lets you build your own custom portable app suite for use on your USB drive, cloud drive, or local PC.
Awesome Features: Complete App Store | App Organization
Automatic Software Updates | Themes and Customization
Portable Fonts | Integrated Backup and Restore | And More!
You can also try the PortableApps.com Platform 12.0 Beta release.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 & Windows 8.1
- Also Works With: Linux, Unix, BSD, etc via Wine & Mac OS X via CrossOver, Wineskin, WineBottler, PlayOnMac
- 32-bit and 64-bit Support: Automatically adjusts support and performance to each PC
- Publisher: PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2012-10-14 (Platform Changelog)
- License: Free / Open Source (GPL, some MIT, some CC images, trademarks and trade dress not included)
- Source Code: PortableApps.com Platform (Menu, App Store, etc)
- MD5 Hash: 1178fe18327311aa55e9734bca42fdc5
- Downloads: over 20 million
Got a support question? Check out the PortableApps.com Platform Support page and the dedicated support forum.