Program: Vulture's Eye & Vulture's Claw
Description: Graphical version of NetHack and SlashEm
License: NetHack General Public Licence; based on BISON general public license); Free & Open Source
Installed Vulture's Claw via the downloadable Windows installer on my USB drive. Here are the results:
- The Windows Installer creates a folder with 4 links in the startmenu and a desktop link. All other files are extracted to installation directory.
- Don't know if it writes anything to registry, but it seems not to (installing user had no rights to edit registry).
- Packed all contents to a .7z, uninstalled program, unpacked .7z, tried to run: it worked.
- After quitting it creates two files called "logfile" and "record" in installation directory.
- I've got no idea though, where it saves it's configurations. Files in /config were not touched after I changed some options.
Portable NetHack is already done.