Application: Tomahawk PDF+
Description:Tomahawk PDF+ is still one of the most advanced word processing/pdf creation software packages available for the Windows platform. This comfortably designed program with a familiar interface that's easy to use, allows documents to be produced and saved in a number of formats, including rich text; exported as HTML; or converted to PDF.
Download Tomahawk PDF+ Portable 184.108.40.206 Development Test 7 [5,80MB download / 5,80MB installed]
Tomahawk PDF+ Portable 220.127.116.11 Development Test 7 (2012-01-26)
- If the user chooses a language in the PortableApps.com Platform, which is not present in the program, then falls back the language by default on english.
Tomahawk PDF+ Portable 18.104.22.168 Development Test 6 (2012-01-25)
- I removed a failure in conjunction with the automatic language switching in the PortableApps.com Platform after an upgrade of an older version, which contains a non empty folder Data.
- In the file TomahawkPDF+Portable.ini I have made several improvements. Also I have made some smaller alterations on the files installer.ini and custom.nsh.
Tomahawk PDF+ Portable 22.214.171.124 Development Test 5 (2012-01-23)
- Now works fine the automatic language switching in the PortableApps.com Platform. In the standalone version the user must change the language via Tools -> Language.
- The user should have the freedom to decide, where he wish the prefered dictionary should be placed on the portable device. Only after moving to another PC the user must again activate the appropriate dictionary.
Tomahawk PDF+ Portable 126.96.36.199 Development Test 4 (2012-01-22)
- For the use of dictionaries I have created an appropriate folder named "Dictionaries" inside of the folder Data. The user only needs to download a suitable dictionary and paste it in the folder "Dictionaries". Then go via Edit -> Spelling Options. In the dialog window "Spelling Options" please click on the link "Locate Dictionaries..." and choose the folder "Dictionaries" inside of the folder Data. To preserve this setting I also need to paste the file "Spell.cfg" inside of the folder Data\settings. In addition I have created a section [FileWrite1] within the file "TomahawkPDF+Portable.ini".
Tomahawk PDF+ Portable 188.8.131.52 Development Test 3 (2012-01-20)
- For language switching the user needs to go via Tools -> Language in the program. This applies both to start the program in the PortableApps.com Platform as well as in the standalone version.
Tomahawk PDF+ Portable 184.108.40.206 Development Test 2 (2012-01-18)
- automatic language switching in the PortableApps.com Platform
- Preserving of the files *.adu and *.adl as well as the folders "Pdf Conversion" and "Languages" on an upgrade of the program (all these files and folders reside in the folder "TomahawkPDF+")
- The file "Spell.cfg" was inserted into the folder DafaltData\settings.
Tomahawk PDF+ Portable 220.127.116.11 Development Test 1 (2012-01-11): Initial release
- Because the program is Freeware but not Open Source I need a permission from the developer Jack Lewis. Here is the necessary permission.
- By default will be opened the Adobe Reader on the host PC after the creation of a PDF-file with Tomahawk PDF+ (For this case I assume, that the Adobe Reader is installed on the host PC.) Unfortunately this will generates some registry keys associated with the Adobe Reader. To avoid this, I have customized the file TPdfPlus.ini. Accordingly it's necessary, that the user don't enable the checkbox named "Launch Acrobat Reader after creation" in the dialog window titled "Tomahawk Pdf Creator". This dialog window can be opened about File -> Convert to Pdf. Instead the user should open the created PDF-file with another portable PDF viewer like Foxit Reader Portable.