Download from PortableApps.com
Version 3.0.18 for Windows, Multilingual
41MB download / 129-166MB installed
Antivirus Scan | Details
VLC Media Player Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
VLC media player is a highly portable multimedia player for various audio and video formats (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, XviD, WMV, mp3, ogg, ...) as well as DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. It can also be used as a server to stream in unicast or multicast in IPv4 or IPv6 on a high-bandwidth network.
For help with this app, please see the following:
- Downloading a Portable App
- Installing a Portable App
- Using a Portable App
- Upgrading a Portable App
- External: Publisher Documentation
- External: Publisher Support
- PortableApps.com Forum: Portable App Support
- Publisher: VideoLAN & PortableApps.com (John T. Haller)
- Date Updated: 2022-12-01
- Date Added: 2006-02-01
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: VLC, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: 4747520d22a7e0f97ec56b0e68eeb554f95b294d8ea648e7fa2183f4c3d44236
VideoLAN, VLC, VLC media player and x264 are trademarks internationally registered by the VideoLAN non-profit organization. PortableApps.com is not affiliated with VideoLAN.