CPU-Z is a system profiler that shows information on a system's CPU, memory, motherboard and graphics card.
CPU-Z Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
CPU-Z shows detailed information on the base components of your system. It shows details on your CPU (processor, speed, voltage, stepping, etc), mainboard (manufacturer, version, BIOS, chipset, GPU), memory (brand, timings, etc), and system (Windows, DirectX version).
For help getting this app up and running, visit:
- Publisher: CPUID & PortableApps.com (Mike Wodarczyk)
- Date Released / Date Updated: 2017-12-22
- System Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- License: Freeware
- Source Code: PortableApps.com Launcher
- MD5 Hash: b3dd7cb87cff5efeac78d9ef30dbb81b
CPU-Z is packaged for portable use with permission from the publisher.