audio file tagger
MusicBrainz Picard is an audio file tagger linked to the MusicBrainz open music encyclopedia.
- Support MusicBrainz Picard development and database maintenance
- Support PortableApps.com's development and hosting
MusicBrainz Picard Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
Picard is a cross-platform music tagger. It has support for multiple audio file formats, CD lookups, AcoustID audio fingerprints, plugins, and more.
Learn more about Picard...
For help getting this app up and running, please read the following:
- Publisher: MusicBrainz & PortableApps.com (Ken Herbert)
- Date Updated: 2017-06-07
- System Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- License: GPL
- Source Code: Launcher, Picard
- MD5 Hash: 5f2cd2b58dfcb7076f92daf4c3c82439