binary resource editor
Resource Hacker allows you to modify resources, change DLLs, change icons, recover icons, and change dialog boxes in Windows executables. It's freeware for personal and business use.
Resource Hacker Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
Resource Hacker™ has been designed to be the complete resource editing tool: compiling, viewing, decompiling and recompiling resources for both 32bit and 64bit Windows executables. Resource Hacker™ can open any type of Windows executable (*.exe; *.dll; *.scr; *.mui etc) so that individual resources can be added modified or deleted within these files. Resource Hacker™ can create and compile resource script files (*.rc), and edit resource files (*.res) too.
For help getting this app up and running, visit:
- Publisher: Angus Johnson & amp; PortableApps.com (Gord Caswell) and
- Date updated: 2017-11-28
- System Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- License: Freeware, Launcher GPL
- Source Code: PortableApps.com Launcher
- MD5 Hash: 3becd915b9cea4a27fc66a15aec2e5ad
Resource Hacker is packaged for portable use with permission from the publisher.