qBittorrent Portable 3.3.1 has been released. qBittorrent is a fast, lightweight bittorrent client with a familiar interface. It's packaged in PortableApps.com Format so it can easily integrate with the PortableApps.com Platform. And it's open source and completely free.
- Polished familiar user interface
- Well-integrated and extensible Search Engine
- Simultaneous search in most famous BitTorrent search sites
- Per-category-specific search requests (e.g. Books, Music, Movies)
- All Bittorrent extensions: DHT, Peer Exchange, Full encryption, Magnet/BitComet URIs, etc
- Remote control through a Web user interface
- Advanced control over trackers, peers and torrents (queueing and prioritizing)
- UPnP / NAT-PMP port forwarding support
- Available in ~25 languages (Unicode support)
- Torrent creation tool
- Advanced RSS support with download filters (inc. regex)
- Bandwidth scheduler
- IP Filtering (eMule and PeerGuardian compatible)
- IPv6 compliant
PortableApps.com Installer / PortableApps.com Format
qBittorrent Portable is packaged in a PortableApps.com Installer so it will automatically detect an existing PortableApps.com installation when your drive is plugged in. It supports upgrades by installing right over an existing copy, preserving all settings. And it's in PortableApps.com Format, so it automatically works with the PortableApps.com Platform including the Menu and Backup Utility.
qBittorrent Portable is available for immediate download from the qBittorrent Portable homepage. Get it today!