MuseScore Portable 2.2.1 has been released. MuseScore is a WYSIWYG music notation program that offers a cost-effective alternative to commercial programs such as Sibelius and Finale. You can print beautifully engraved sheet music or save it as PDF or MIDI file. It's packaged in PortableApps.com Format so it can easily integrate with the PortableApps.com Platform. And it's open source and completely free.
Update automatically or install from the portable app store in the PortableApps.com Platform.
- WYSIWYG, notes are entered on a "virtual note sheet"
- Unlimited number of staves
- Up to four voices per staff
- Easy and fast note entry with your keyboard, mouse, or MIDI keyboard
- Integrated sequencer and FluidSynth software synthesizer
- Import and export of MusicXML and Standard MIDI Files
- Translated in 47 languages
PortableApps.com Installer / PortableApps.com Format
MuseScore Portable is packaged in a PortableApps.com Installer so it will automatically detect an existing PortableApps.com installation when your drive is plugged in. It supports upgrades by installing right over an existing copy, preserving all settings. And it's in PortableApps.com Format, so it automatically works with the PortableApps.com Platform including the Menu and Backup Utility.
MuseScore Portable is available for immediate download from the MuseScore Portable homepage. Get it today!