A new version of QuiteRSS Portable has been released. QuiteRSS is a standalone RSS reader for monitoring your favorite RSS feeds. It's packaged in PortableApps.com Format so it can easily integrate with the PortableApps.com Platform. And it's open source and completely free.
- Feed and news filters: new, unread, starred, deleted
- User filters
- Feed import wizard: Search feed URL if site URL was entered
- Embedded browser (Webkit core)
- Mark news starred
- Automatic update feeds: on startup, by timer
- Automatic cleanup on close using criterias
- Enable/Disable images in news preview
- Ability to quickly hide feed tree (for comfortable viewing)
- Open feed or news in own tab
- Quick news filter and quick search in browser
- Optional sound and/or popup notification on new news
- Show new or unread news counter on tray icon
- Import/Export feeds (OPML-files)
PortableApps.com Installer / PortableApps.com Format
QuiteRSS Portable is packaged in a PortableApps.com Installer so it will automatically detect an existing PortableApps.com installation when your drive is plugged in. It supports upgrades by installing right over an existing copy, preserving all settings. And it's in PortableApps.com Format, so it automatically works with the PortableApps.com Platform including the Menu and Backup Utility.
QuiteRSS Portable is available for immediate download from the QuiteRSS Portable homepage. Get it today!