A new version of DB Browser for SQLite (formerly SQLite Database Browser) Portable has been released. DB Browser for SQLite Portable is a visual tool used to create, design and edit database files compatible with SQLite. This app is packaged in conjunction with the publisher. It's packaged in PortableApps.com Format so it can easily integrate with the PortableApps.com Platform. And it's open source and completely free.
Note that this release drops support for Windows XP
- Create and compact database files
- Create, define, modify and delete tables
- Create, define and delete indexes
- Browse, edit, add and delete records
- Search records
- Import and export records as text
- Import and export tables from/to CSV files
- Import and export databases from/to SQL dump files
- Issue SQL queries and inspect the results
- Examine a log of all SQL commands issued by the application
PortableApps.com Installer / PortableApps.com Format
SQLite Database Browser Portable is packaged in a PortableApps.com Installer so it will automatically detect an existing PortableApps.com installation when your drive is plugged in. It supports upgrades by installing right over an existing copy, preserving all settings. And it's in PortableApps.com Format, so it automatically works with the PortableApps.com Platform including the Menu and Backup Utility.
DB Browser for SQLite Portable is available for immediate download from the DB Browser for SQLite Portable homepage. Get it today!