A new version of WinWGet+ Portable has been released. It's the lightweight WinWGet+ download manager packaged with a PortableApps.com Launcher as a portable app, so take your download manager and downloads with you. WinWGet+ uses the powerful Wget as a backend. It's packaged in PortableApps.com Format so it can easily integrate with the PortableApps.com Platform. And it's open source and completely free.
- Threaded jobs
- Monitor Clipboard for URL's (or new URLs only)
- Resume for Downloads
- Jobs export into HTML file
- Predefined user-agents (IE, Mozilla, Opera, Flashget, etc.)
- Support for asp/php redirection and http authentication
- Multiple ftp files/dirs download (? and * chars)
- Bit rate limit (download speed)
- WinWGet+ is an unofficial update to the original WinWGet
PortableApps.com Installer / PortableApps.com Format
WinWGet+ Portable is packaged in a PortableApps.com Installer so it will automatically detect an existing PortableApps.com installation when your drive is plugged in. It supports upgrades by installing right over an existing copy, preserving all settings. And it's in PortableApps.com Format, so it automatically works with the PortableApps.com Platform including the Menu and Backup Utility.
WinWGet+ Portable is available for immediate download from the WinWGet+ Portable homepage. Get it today!