As you may know, I've released AutoINF 0.2. Find out about it at the forum thread or at PortaSoft. I've also merged my projects (KeyUTIL and AutoINF, possibly Registry Rocker) with Libertà, so downloads are at SourceForge.net now.
One serious problem I have here is that there are way too many places I have to update things:
- In a forum post on PortableApps.com
- In a forum post on PortaSoft
- In my blog (here)
- In my blog (on my personal space, though I'm debating removing it)
- As a download on PortaSoft
- As a news item on PortaSoft
- Project page update on PortableApps.com
- Project page update on PortaSoft
- Project page on my blog (not up yet, and I'm debating removing it)
- ... Not to mention actually uploading it to SF.net, correcting any links scattered around in previous posts, etc.
You get my point. Would anyone have any ideas?