PortableApps.com is the world's most popular portable software solution allowing you to take your favorite software with you. A fully open source and free platform, it works on any portable storage device (USB flash drive, memory card, portable hard drive, etc), cloud drive (DropBox, Google Drive, etc), or installed locally. With millions of users all over the world and a full collection of open source software as well as compatible freeware and commercial software and partners in the software and hardware industry, PortableApps.com is the most complete solution for life on the go.
PortableApps.com was founded by John T. Haller, the developer behind numerous portable applications including "Portable Firefox" which started the portable software trend. We've been making software portable since March 2004. Today, our team stands at over 100 developers, translators, application packagers, designers and release testers with millions of active users and over 500 million apps downloaded. Our goal is to centralize the knowledge and development of portable software efforts and build a single, open platform which any software or hardware developer can use.
- Our Team - The managers, developers, translators and moderators behind the project
- Press Room - Background, logos, screenshots and contact information for press and reporters
- In The News - PortableApps.com in the news in print, on line and on air
- Sponsors - The wonderful sponsors of the PortableApps.com Platform
- Support - Support for the PortableApps.com Platform and portable apps
- Contact Us - Contact information for businesses, developers, press and volunteers