Category: Music & Video
Description: foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
Download foobar2000 Portable 1.x Dev Test 3 [1MB download / 7MB installed]
1.x Dev Test 3 (2011-09-22):
- A few portability fixes.
- Still not up to spec though (Core.cfg is still not writable).
- Upgraded to PAL 2.1.1 (f4f69418c925).
1.x Dev Test 2 (2010-11-17):
- Added drive switching to playlists.
1.x Dev Test 1 (2010-10-31):
- Updated for new (1.x) foobar2000 config directory layout.
- Drive switching is configured but disabled at the moment.
- Should be ok on an upgrade but backing up is always good.
- Uses PAL 2.1 Pre (e47661cf96ca).
0.9.6.9 Dev Test 1 (2009-10-15): Initial release
Install Instructions: (also in "help.html")
- Download foobar2000.
- Run the installer.
- Agree to the license.
- Select 'Portable installation'.
- Browse to 'foobar2000Portable\App'.
- Select install type.
- Un-tick 'Run foobar2000' and finish.
- Run foobar2000 Portable.
Not tested with any components.
XP Home SP3 (Admin)