Application: Zint Barcode Studio
Zint is an Open Source barcode encoding and image generating library written entirely in C and released under GPLv3 or later. It features:
- Over 50 symbologies including many not available in any other open source package.
- Unicode translation for symbologies which support Latin-1 and Kanji character sets.
- Full GS1 support including data verification and automated insertion of FNC1 characters.
- Support for encoding binary data including NULL (ASCII 0) characters.
- Health Industry Barcode (HIBC) encoding capabilities.
- Output in PNG, EPS and SVG formats with user adjustable sizes and colours.
- Verification stage for SBN, ISBN and ISBN-13 data.
- Fully documented API for integration with your own project.
- Command line and GUI (using Qt 4) front ends.
Download Zint Barcode Studio Portable 2.4.1 Development Test 1 [3.05MB download / 3.99MB installed]
2.4.1 Development Test 1 (2011-02-25)
- Updated to Zint Barcode Studio 2.4.1
2.4 Development Test 2 (2010-09-17)
- Fixed launcher leaving behind Qt registry key
2.4 Development Test 1 (2010-09-17): Initial release