Description: ServLoader would be useful when you have a number of services and you want to monitor, control their activity. Also it is possible to install/uninstall/manage your own services.
Download ServLoader Portable 0.0.2 Beta [2.97MB download / 7.25MB installed]
- fixed : there was stupid mistype, which doubled the number of services upon displaying "delete" dialog
- fixed : could not choose binary path
- added : last searched folder now saves
- added : desription is editable too
- added : wasn't possible to create custom services
- added : and delete them
- added : settings system implemented (saves window state, filter text etc)
- bug : doesn't restore column headers, checkboxes upon start (not yet fixed)
I like the idea in this, but unfortunately haven't been able to start it. Maybe problem re. 64-bit windows 7?
ServLoader portable 0.0.2 Beta
Win7 x64 ult. (Pent. D dualcore 3GHz, 3GB RAM), danish language.
Navn på problemhændelse: APPCRASH
Tidsstempel for program: 4d3203c2
Tidsstempel for fejlmodul: 4d3203c2
Flere oplysninger 1: 0a9e
Flere oplysninger 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Flere oplysninger 3: 0a9e
Flere oplysninger 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Anything more I can provide you with to debug problem?
Hmm.. I'll try running on my mini-itx with W7 Ult x64. Didn't think it can fail
It's because UAC.
Launcher didn't ask you to run as administrator. I've repacked the app.
You can redownload and try again. Should work now.
That ofcourse makes sense. Yep, running fine now.