System Explorer Portable 3.9.3 has been released. System Explorer is a full-featured task manager and process analyzer with automatic online access to details about running processes. This release updates System Explorer to the latest version. It's packaged in PortableApps.com Format so it can easily integrate with the PortableApps.com Platform. System Explorer is freeware for personal and business use.
System Explorer is packaged for portable use with permission from Mister Group.
3.9.3 Update: The publisher quickly released an updated to 3.9.2 to fix an issue with a new feature.
- Detailed information about Tasks, Processes, Modules, Startups, IE Addons, Uninstallers, Windows, Services, Drivers, Connections and Opened Files.
- Easy check of suspicious files via VirusTotal, Jotti service or our File Database.
- Easy monitoring of processes activities and System changes.
- Usage graphs of important System resources.
- Tray Hint with detailed System and Battery status
- WMI Browser and System Additional Info
PortableApps.com Installer / PortableApps.com Format
System Explorer Portable is packaged in a PortableApps.com Installer so it will automatically detect an existing PortableApps.com installation when your drive is plugged in. It supports upgrades by installing right over an existing copy, preserving all settings. And it's in PortableApps.com Format, so it automatically works with the PortableApps.com Platform including the Menu and Backup Utility.
System Explorer Portable is available for immediate download from the System Explorer Portable homepage. Get it today!