Description: From the publisher's website:
MobaXterm is an enhanced terminal for Windows with an X11 server, a SSH client and several other network tools for remote computing (VNC, RDP, telnet, rlogin). MobaXterm brings all the essential Unix commands to Windows desktop, in a single portable exe file which works out of the box.
MobaXterm provides useful features for developers, sysadmins, webmasters and advanced computer users:
- multitab terminal with embedded Unix commands (ls, cd, cat, sed, grep, awk, rsync, wget, ...)
- embedded X11 server for easily exporting your Unix/Linux display
- a session manager with several network utilities: SSH, RDP, VNC, Telnet, Rlogin, FTP, SFTP and XDMCP
- passwords management for SSH, RDP, VNC, SFTP (on demand password saving)
- easy graphical file transfer using drag and drop during SSH sessions
advanced SSH tunnels creation tool (graphical port forwarding builder)
- tasks automation using scripts or macros
You can also use some of the free plugins in order to extend MobaXterm capabilities!
Note: for those who want to use plugins, just place them in the "plugins" subfolder in Data, and it will be automatically moved to the application directory on runtime.
Note: This is an online installer. It requires a stable internet connection to install the program correctly.
Download MobaXterm 9.4 Dev Test 1 (916KB+27.4MB download / 28.1MB installed)
See all release notes at the SourceForge project page.