Before I go and starts saying why I compiled this well here are the specs.
Program: Media Player Classic
Codec Package: CCCP13 filters Pre-installed.
Compression Used: UPX Mass Compress 2.0
Total Space: 8.94 MB on disk.
Internal Filters: Disabled.
Extranal Filters: CCCP Loaded Filters. ".\Filters"
SnapShotPath: Not Set.
Please Read the Read Me for best results.
The reason why I even thought of this... Well don't shoot me I don't particularly like vlc bad history. I also like the CCCP Codec system. So I spent oh... half an hour to actually get this far... >..> Idea of the moment. I just really wanted a portable media player I could trust with the cccp filters along side and thats what I did.
Unless your a Linux/Mac/Other you should be ok. I did use the Windows ver. and compiled on Windows XP. I take no real credit other than the credit of boredom. Anyways I don't think it's much anyways.
I don't know why it did it but the filters didn't stick the first time. :/ Fixed now.