Application: Pazera Free Audio Extractor
Category: Music & Video
Description: Extract audio tracks from video files to MP3, AAC, AC3, WMA, OGG, FLAC, M4A, WV, AIFF or WAV. Universal audio converter. AVI to MP3, FLV to MP3, AVI to WAV, FLAC to MP3, Ogg to MP3, SHN to MP3. Runs 32 or 64 bit depending on OS.
Download PazeraFreeAudioExtractorPortable_2.4_Dev_Test_3.paf.exe [24.6MB download / 28.6MB installed]
Development Test 3 (2017-03-29):
- Changed Format version to 3.4 in AppInfo.ini.
- Removed [Dependencies] section in AppInfo.ini.
- Changed OpenSource to false in AppInfo.ini.
- Removed "x32x64" from DisplayVersion in AppInfo.ini.
- Changed app folder names to "x32" and "x64" for apps that have both 32 and 64 bit versions included.
- Added Donate link in AppInfo.ini.
Development Test 2 (2017-03-26):
- Added " & PortableApps.com" to Publisher in AppInfo.ini
- Added splash.jpg
Development Test 1 (2017-03-22): Initial release
I haven't tried the app yet, but note that it isn't necessary to include x32x64 in the file name.
Do I need to indicate somewhere that there are 2 versions in there and which one runs depends on the OS?
Also for the folders can I just name them "x32" and "x64"?
Not in appinfo.ini, no.
Yes, you can name them however you'd like.
Some further comments:
I didn't think I needed to do anything else because the program was already portable. Is there some Info. on how to handle settings somewhere?