As the subject line says, is this possible?
* Install PortableApps (PA) platform on an offline workstation
* Manually install via platform the PA versions of required applications
* Sometime in the future, periodically, on another online PC, download the updated versions of the installed PA applications and place them in a single folder
* Copy that folder to the offline workstation
* Once the PA platform starts up, it looks into that folder automatically, sees there are updated versions of the installed PA applications, and then proceeds with the platform and/or application updates automatically after a user prompt
What say you all?