I use PAM now for a few months and it's simply great. As a lot of people I have some suggestions, of which a few have already been mentioned a lot of times.
- Disable Transparency
- Stick Apps to the top of the list (like in windows xp start menu)
- Group Apps
- Favorites (Apps that should be launched when portable apps starts - could be an icon in the right list)
- Rename Apps
- autoupdate of PAM
- Right Klick on tray symbol shows menu with "start of favorites", "hide/show","close"
- Link from Portable Apps logo to the site
- Small built-in calender and time at the lower right corner (not important but handy on systems with restricted rights, because the calender/time access in tray is blocked)
So what do u around here think about these suggestions especially the "favorites" and "stick to top" thing?