Progress is being made on 2.0, so I thought I better give you all a quick run down of what is happening.
- Secure it working completely at the moment with it's new mutlithreadedness (wow, what a great word). This means that the progress box for Secure doesn't lock up any more.
- The new rule based include and exclude system is working great, regex support is now included, along with support for exclusion by date and by file size.
- Also the new GUI is pretty much done (although some bits are probably still going to change).
- I should now have a solution to stop the backup progress box locking up although I can't test it yet because the rest of the backup bit isn't done yet.
- The Sync code is pretty much done and just needs to be tied into the GUI so that I can test it
- I have the pseudo-code written for the scripting engine, I might implement this next as it should be great for testing.
I thinks that's about all for now, I hope to post again soon.