Topic Locked. New topic over here:
Description: JkDefrag is a disk defragmenter and optimizer for Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/X64.
I wrote out a full GUI for this program using AutoIt, and I'm pretty proud of it as I have no GUI experience. I modeled it after the Windows Defragmenter. This program also will launch the x32 or x64 version of the program depending on your architecture.
This program has changed to a new thread at https://portableapps.com/node/12885
Development Test 7 (2008-03-28):
- added translations for DE, ES, FR, and IT (done with google translate, so they probably need tons of correcting)
- cleaned up my code a ton
- added option to enable flash drives from the ini file
- now opens log with notepadd++portable if present
- replaced icons with gpl one Zach made
- removed jkdefrag64gui.exe. jkdefraggui.exe now launches the 2 exes since it should still work in x64.
Development Test 6 (2008-03-24):
- Now displays the % Drive Fragmentation after you analyze! (took a while to do)
- Percentages and Sizes are right aligned
- JkDefrag now automatically closes after it finishes and goes back to the GUI
Development Test 5 (2008-03-23):
- Now supports multiple drive selections!
- added code to prompt vista users for admin privleges (thanks to wraithdu)
- small paf changes Patrick caught
- correct translations