Category: Graphics & Pictures
CADEMIA is an Open Source CAD system with features including graphical/drawing attributes conforming to standards, flexible input, macro management, associative dimensioning and more.
The portable package will utilize portablized Java if placed in the PortableApps\CommonFiles directory via the Java Portablizer. If that doesn't exist it will use locally installed Java.
Download CADEMIA Portable 1.4.1 Development Test 2
(MD5: 3c59dcbe480e4f229a8fa84f7e53fdeb | 2.2MB)
Development Test 2 (2008-03-07):
- Updated files to newest PAF spec
- Integrated DevTest splash graphic into App\Cademia\cademia.jar in place of the Cademia splash (cib\cad\img\cademia_splash.gif) and removed it from the launcher
- Removed DisableIntelligentStart since no fixes run to disable anyway
- Moved Plugins to Settings directory and move them back and forth between Settings and Program directories on launch now instead of keeping two copies around. This simplified the launcher quite a bit (no more settings ini or PLUGINSDIRECTORY).
- Added check for local JRE in registry if portablized java is not found
Development Test 1 (2008-02-02):
- initial release