You are here

Beta Testing

Testing of beta versions of apps before public release.

iPuissance 4D Portable 6.13 Development Test 1

Submitted by Wernight on September 7, 2010 - 4:41am

Application: iPuissance 4D
Category: Games
Description: Free multiplayer (local/online) Connect 4 style video game. It can also be played alone against the computer. The game features a chat, many different game rules, an optional 3D redering of the game and a high score of all the on-line players. To start playing, download the game and follow the install instructions.

[Dead] IObit Security 360 Portable 1.6.1

Pyromaniac's picture
Submitted by Pyromaniac on September 2, 2010 - 8:34pm

Please note IObit has stopped development of IS360 and is going to move on with a new program, IObit Malware Fighter (which I'll start working on soon hopefully). I'll continue to support this portable app until I post IObit Malware Fighter Portable.

Application: IObit Security 360 Free
Category: Utilities

PortableAppsThemes

Submitted by Starport592 on August 26, 2010 - 3:55pm

Hello one hello all. I have been using PortableApps.com's Menu for a while now and I really like it. However, I have always been itching to change the skin. I searched all over the internet for how to do it, and frankly, it's not that hard, but it is anoying. So, I have come up with a new program that I created myself. It's called "PortableAppsThemes" I have scripted this program out of .bat code, because I really don't know anything else besides html. I think it's pretty good for a 14 year old, but then again many people like to use age as an excuse for crap.

gVim Portable 7.3 Pre-Release 1

Chris Morgan's picture
Submitted by Chris Morgan on August 25, 2010 - 10:36pm

Application: gVim
Category: Development
Description: gVim is a feature rich and not-too-hard-to-use text editor, and a very feature rich one at that. With gVim you can code, highlight syntax, and do everything else you would expect of a text editor worth its weight in megabytes.

Download gVim Portable 7.3 Pre-Release 1 [5.5MB download / 16.8-23.2MB installed]

Pages