ConvertAll Portable 0.5.1b has been released. ConvertAll is a unit and measurement converter that easily converts between metric and imperial and over 400 units. It's packaged in PortableApps.com Format so it can easily integrate with the PortableApps.com Suite. And it's open source and completely free.
Update automatically in the PortableApps.com Platform 2.0 Beta 5 by clicking 'Check for Updates'.
- The base units for conversion may be either typed (with auto-completion) or selected from a list.
- Units may be selected using either an abbreviation or a full name.
- Units may be combined with the "*" and "/" operators.
- Units may be raised to powers with the "^" operator.
- Units with non-linear scales, such as temperature, can also be converted.
- A unit list may be filtered and searched.
- Numbers may be entered on either the "From" or the "To" units side, for conversions in both directions.
- Basic mathematical expressions may be entered in place of numbers.
- Options control the formatting of numerical results.
- The unit data includes over 400 units.
- The format of the unit data file makes it easy to add additional units.
PortableApps.com Installer / PortableApps.com Format
ConvertAll Portable is packaged in a PortableApps.com Installer so it will automatically detect an existing PortableApps.com installation when your drive is plugged in. It supports upgrades by installing right over an existing copy, preserving all settings. And it's in PortableApps.com Format, so it automatically works with the PortableApps.com Suite including the Menu and Backup Utility.
ConvertAll Portable is available for immediate download from the ConvertAll Portable homepage. Get it today!