Download from PortableApps.com
ConvertAll Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
ConvertAll is a unit conversion utility. The base units for conversion may be either typed (with auto-completion) or selected from a list. Units may be selected using either an abbreviation or a full name. Units may be combined with the * and / operators. Units may be raised to powers with the ^ operator. Units with non-linear scales, such as temperature, can also be converted. A unit list may be filtered and searched. Numbers may be entered on either the From or the To units side, for conversions in both directions. Basic mathematical expressions may be entered in place of numbers. Options control the formatting of numerical results. The unit data includes over 400 units. The format of the unit data file makes it easy to add additional units.
- Publisher: Doug Bellz & PortableApps.com (Travis Carrico)
- Date Updated: 2020-03-24
- Date Added: 2008-09-02
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: ConvertAll, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: 57fa9bc9b64b04cb7c16cddd0c1f69bb46ed2363085b720d13b228ccb27e8b87