A new version of OBS Studio Portable has been released. OBS Studio is software designed for capturing, compositing, encoding, recording, and streaming video content, efficiently on your favorite streaming services. It's packaged as a portable app so you download on the go and it's in PortableApps.com Format so it can easily integrate with the PortableApps.com Platform. And it's open source and completely free.
- High performance real time video/audio capturing and mixing. Create scenes made up of multiple sources including window captures, images, text, browser windows, webcams, capture cards and more.
- Set up an unlimited number of scenes you can switch between seamlessly via custom transitions.
- Intuitive audio mixer with per-source filters such as noise gate, noise suppression, and gain. Take full control with VST plugin support.
- Powerful and easy to use configuration options. Add new Sources, duplicate existing ones, and adjust their properties effortlessly.
- Streamlined Settings panel gives you access to a wide array of configuration options to tweak every aspect of your broadcast or recording.
- Modular 'Dock' UI allows you to rearrange the layout exactly as you like. You can even pop out each individual Dock to it's own window.
- OBS supports all your favorite streaming platforms like Twitch, Mixer, YouTube, and more.
OBS Studio Portable includes both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions for maximum performance and compatibility.
PortableApps.com Installer / PortableApps.com Format
OBS Studio Portable is packaged in a PortableApps.com Installer so it will automatically detect an existing PortableApps.com installation when your drive is plugged in. It supports upgrades by installing right over an existing copy, preserving all settings. And it's in PortableApps.com Format, so it automatically works with the PortableApps.com Platform including the Menu and Backup Utility.
OBS Studio Portable is available for immediate download from the OBS Studio Portable homepage. Get it today!