OBS Studio is software designed for capturing, compositing, encoding, recording, and streaming video content, efficiently.
- High performance real time video/audio capturing and mixing. Create scenes made up of multiple sources including window captures, images, text, browser windows, webcams, capture cards and more.
- Set up an unlimited number of scenes you can switch between seamlessly via custom transitions.
- Intuitive audio mixer with per-source filters such as noise gate, noise suppression, and gain. Take full control with VST plugin support.
- Powerful and easy to use configuration options. Add new Sources, duplicate existing ones, and adjust their properties effortlessly.
- Streamlined Settings panel gives you access to a wide array of configuration options to tweak every aspect of your broadcast or recording.
- Modular 'Dock' UI allows you to rearrange the layout exactly as you like. You can even pop out each individual Dock to it's own window.
- OBS supports all your favorite streaming platforms like Twitch, Mixer, YouTube, and more.
OBS Studio Portable includes both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions for maximum performance and compatibility.
Profile Note: While OBS Studio Portable itself is portable, the paths you set for output within your profiles is set to a specific directory which is not adjusted as you move between PCs.
22.0.1 Rev 2 Patch: Users of 22.0.1 who do not use the PortableApps.com Platform which will automatically download the easy install patch can manually download and apply the 22.0.1 to 22.0.1 Rev 2 Patch.