Live streaming and recording software
Download from PortableApps.com
OBS Studio Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
OBS Studio is software designed for capturing, compositing, encoding, recording, and streaming video content, efficiently.
- High performance real time video/audio capturing and mixing. Create scenes made up of multiple sources including window captures, images, text, browser windows, webcams, capture cards and more.
- Set up an unlimited number of scenes you can switch between seamlessly via custom transitions.
- Intuitive audio mixer with per-source filters such as noise gate, noise suppression, and gain. Take full control with VST plugin support.
- Powerful and easy to use configuration options. Add new Sources, duplicate existing ones, and adjust their properties effortlessly.
- Streamlined Settings panel gives you access to a wide array of configuration options to tweak every aspect of your broadcast or recording.
- Modular 'Dock' UI allows you to rearrange the layout exactly as you like. You can even pop out each individual Dock to it's own window.
- OBS supports all your favorite streaming platforms like Twitch, Mixer, YouTube, and more.
OBS Studio Portable includes both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions for maximum performance and compatibility.
Profile Note: While OBS Studio Portable itself is portable, the paths you set for output within your profiles is set to a specific directory which is not adjusted as you move between PCs.
22.0.1 Rev 2 Patch: Users of 22.0.1 who do not use the PortableApps.com Platform which will automatically download the easy install patch can manually download and apply the 22.0.1 to 22.0.1 Rev 2 Patch.