This is kinda a general request for help. While working on Frets on Fire Portable I keep running into a slight problem. One in-game mod works but the other one does not. I first mentioned it here and have not gotten a response. I have tried everything I can, and have been working on this non-stop for the past and hoped to have the problem fixed be the today but it has not worked at all. So if anyone can take a look at it I would really grateful
Edit: Sorry I did not post here sooner, I completly forgot about this topic. As stated below I had used Brute to compress the app, which caused a lot of problems. Thanks @ John for pointing this out.