AllInOne AlarmClock is another little program that I made that I believe could benefit people. It is written in ahk and can be run from any usb or portable device as it is written for portability.
Testing Needed: I just need testing of everything that works on it so far, Tell me if there are any problems I should fix, I would also like suggestions for future features.
Features to be added:
Restart, Shutdown, Standby, Hibernate,and also Custom Message Box's that will do or tell the user whatever they want themselves to be told. Also I will add the Date Under the Time on the main GUI. I will also try to add the ability for this to get time from the internet, but I would need help on this.
Request: To John, If this ever becomes in the condition to become official, would it be possible to be incorporated with PAM? So once PAM is executed then This would also be executed.
BugReporting: Now that this project has a google code page please report any bugs there. Page can be found here
Latest Screenshot: AIOA4 The current them I am using is windows classic, so under any other theme the program will look a lot better.
- Added tabs for organization and easier navigation
- ListView is now fixed, it now shows you the icon of the exe's selected
- Standby, Hibernation, shutdown, logoff, and restart have been added
- Minor fixes and organization of GUI changed
- Right now currently there is an issue where when the Beep is executed it will pause the script until it is done beeping for user defined seconds. Trying to fix this as soon as possible/ if possible.
AIOA_Revision_8.1: Download Build 1
This release includes many fixes, and new features. Such as alarm list and Hotkeys. Both make this app easier to use. Minor bugs are in this app, but none that should interfere with your computer. Please test this out as this release shall be very similar to the final out of Beta release.
AIOA_Revision_8.3: Download Build 2
- Hibernation Bug Fixed
- Shutdown/Suspend Options now cant be set if the other one is set
- Alarms can now be saved, but only for future times, Daily Alarms still not implemented yet
AIOA_Revision_8.4: Download Build 3
- Update Computer Time Based on computers local settings added
- Recurring Alarms Now implemented
- Few changes in GUI
KnownBugsBuild3: Even though alarms are now recurring, upon recur next day the alarm will remove itself from ListView. This should be fixed in official out of beta/alpha release in the next week or so. Hitting "Update" button on alarm after saving and closing an alarm will not retain any settings besides the time and its list number. Currently looking for a fix on this.