License: Open Source/GPL v2
AutoHotkey is a free, open-source utility for Windows. With it, you can:
- Automate almost anything by sending keystrokes and mouse clicks. You can write a mouse or keyboard macro by hand or use the macro recorder.
- Create hotkeys for keyboard, joystick, and mouse. Virtually any key, button, or combination can become a hotkey.
- Expand abbreviations as you type them. For example, typing "btw" can automatically produce "by the way".
- Create custom data-entry forms, user interfaces, and menu bars. See GUI for details.
- Remap keys and buttons on your keyboard, joystick, and mouse.
- Respond to signals from hand-held remote controls via the WinLIRC client script.
- Run existing AutoIt v2 scripts and enhance them with new capabilities.
- Convert any script into an EXE file that can be run on computers that don't have AutoHotkey installed.
Maybe also including with it (Or as an addon installer):
- SciTE4AutoHotKey - Since it works better than Notepad++ with autohotkey. (I Think it requires handling SciTE global and local config files and the SciTE.session file in the Current user directory (Documents and Settings\%username%))
- SmartGUI Creator 4.0
- Compile_AHK II
I have seen some versions of it avalible around this site, but they are outdated and non-yet offical, I wish to have an offical version of AutoHotKey Portable along with the software I listed which makes it a lot more useful.