License: Open Source/GPL v2
AutoHotkey is a free, open-source utility for Windows. With it, you can:
- Automate almost anything by sending keystrokes and mouse clicks. You can write a mouse or keyboard macro by hand or use the macro recorder.
- Create hotkeys for keyboard, joystick, and mouse. Virtually any key, button, or combination can become a hotkey.
- Expand abbreviations as you type them. For example, typing "btw" can automatically produce "by the way".
- Create custom data-entry forms, user interfaces, and menu bars. See GUI for details.
- Remap keys and buttons on your keyboard, joystick, and mouse.
- Respond to signals from hand-held remote controls via the WinLIRC client script.
- Run existing AutoIt v2 scripts and enhance them with new capabilities.
- Convert any script into an EXE file that can be run on computers that don't have AutoHotkey installed.
Maybe also including with it (Or as an addon installer):
- SciTE4AutoHotKey - Since it works better than Notepad++ with autohotkey. (I Think it requires handling SciTE global and local config files and the SciTE.session file in the Current user directory (Documents and Settings\%username%))
- SmartGUI Creator 4.0
- Compile_AHK II
I have seen some versions of it avalible around this site, but they are outdated and non-yet offical, I wish to have an offical version of AutoHotKey Portable along with the software I listed which makes it a lot more useful.
I really want this and it doesnt appear to be to diffcult to make portable (I have no time to make it myself though...)
If anyone has the time...
Windows XP Pro sp3 x32
It's an old version, I want the latest version.
I searched before posting this topic...
It also doesn't include all the software that helps working with AHK that I listed in the first post.