License: GNU GPL
Description: Synkron is an application for folder synchronisation that allows you to configure your synchronisations in detail. Despite having many features, the user interface of Synkron is very user-friendly and easy to use. Synkron is able to synchronise multiple folders at once, analyse folders before sync, restore overwritten or deleted files, plan synchronisations and much more.
Download Synkron Portable 1.6.2 Pre-Release 2 [6MB download / 15MB installed]
1.6.2 Pre-Release 2 (2011-03-05):
- Built from 1.6.1 using PAL 2.00.80.02.
- Synkron updated to 1.6.2.
- Variables: "HOMEPATH" is set to \Data and "ROOTPATH" is set to drive root (configurable after first run).
- As the temp folder stores backups of overwritten or deleted files, it's now \Data\temp (configurable after first run).
- Added language support (strings are case sensitive).
- Firewall: I don't think an update check is triggering the firewall (it's looking for another instance) and I can't find a way to disable it but I've removed the code as requested. Although I did a Pre-Release 1 which includes it.
- Path portablity: As DirectoryMoveOK=yes was in the 1.6.1 launcher I've added the code to make it work although there is an issue with the firewall (also tested with the base app, without a launcher) where, if the path changes, the previous path to Synkron.exe asks to be added to the firewall *unless* the path change is in conjunction with a drive change (in which case the path is correct).
- I have not compressed the app dir.
1.6.1 Development Test 1 (2010-07-16):
- Synkron updated to 1.6.1.
- Updated language support.
- Handles initial "HOMEPATH" and "ROOTPATH" variables.
- Temporary folder can be relocated to anywhere on your drive.
- Updated to latest PA.c specs.
1.6.0 Development Test 1 (2009-10-15): Initial release
XP Home SP3 (Admin)