New: YUMI-exFAT (Nov 21, 2022), Platform 22.0.1 (Jul 21, 2022)
450+ real apps (49GB), 1 billion downloads, Please donate.
Need these apps made portable I would like to do it but no clue just a beginner apps at http://www.piriform.com/
All four of those apps are already portable from Piriform, just not in PortableApps format. Here's how to do it.
1. Go to the app's page. Start with CCleaner, to use an example.
2. Click download.
3. Scroll to the bottom and click the "builds" link.
4. Download the portable/ZIP one. Not the U3 one, that is crap (unless you have a U3 drive -- if you don't know, you don't have one).
5. Now go into your flash drive, then go into to the PortableApps folder. Make a folder called CCleaner.
6. Unpack the contents of the zip file to your CCleaner folder. If you want English, you don't need the LANG folder.
7. Either restart the PortableApps.com Platform or go to Options --> Refresh App Icons.
Repeat steps 1-7 for Defraggler, Recuva, and Speccy.
It's not the best solution, perhaps, but it works.
Also if you search this site for CCleaner, you can find a launcher that will automate the steps for you, but then it has an ugly "Test build" splash screen. You can have this hidden, but the whole process is unnecessary. CCleaner is portable already. The launcher just keeps things neat.