SeaMonkey® is the popular SeaMonkey internet suite (browser, email, newsgroups, chat) License: Free / Open Source (Launcher: GPL, SeaMonkey: MPL)
1) I download regular paf installer for SeaMonkey 2.0.11 (latest stable) from here
https://portableapps.com/apps/internet/seamonkey_portable and installed on PC (internal HDD).
2) OK, I have SeaMonkey Portable 2.0.11 stable on my computer.
3) Download latest SeaMonkey dev build http://www.seamonkey-project.org/dev/nightly , zipped, and copy/replace to installed Paf 2.0.11 folder. (ovewrite C:\test\SeaMonkey\App\SeaMonkeywith content of dev from that zip).
4) It´s working fine. I can use SeaMonkey 2.1 Beta 2 with latest Gecko (2.0b12pre). An equivalent of Firefox 4.0 Dev (4.0b12pre).
5) Could developers try to make normall paf with Seamonkey Dev?