This page is for me to keep track of bugs, enhancements etc. I want to make in the PortableApps.com Launcher.
- I can pretend there aren't bugs but I've got a feeling there are. I haven't heard about any in 2.0 though, which somewhat surprises me.
2.1: Directory moving (notification).Finished. 2.1: OS version requirement (e.g. so Chrome can say "doesn't work on 2000" rather than invisibly not running or saying "incorrect password" when you get it right). Also [Launch]:RunAsAdmin(2000|XP|Vista|7) as some apps don't need admin on XP or earlier but do on VIsta or later.Finished.
- 2.1-2.2: Make [FilesMove] and [DirectoriesMove] cope with wildcards.
- 2.1-2.2: Put services back in as NSIS code.
- 2.2-2.3: Generator/PortableApps.com.nsh: create executables for all launcher.ini files if available rather than AppID. (May be delayed to 2.2)
- 2.3: Turn on debug at compile time: a "Debug" groupbox in the Generator with various debug options so you don't need to make PortableApps.comLauncherDebug.nsh manually (and forget about it by accident).
- Ongoing: better (more) documentation, especially case studies/worked examples.
- More enhancements are listed in this earlier blog post of mine; I included two from it as I consider them to be fairly important.