Toucan 3.0 Pre-Release 1 has now been uploaded, once there are no remaining issues in the pre-releases this will move to release. At this point the Lua API is stable and will not change in a backwards incompatible way.
Download Toucan 3.0 Pre-Release 1 for Windows [2.4MB download / 3.5MB installed]
Download Toucan 3.0 Pre-Release 1 for Linux [1.1MB download / 3.0MB installed]
Please note: Your existing scripts are not compatible with Toucan 3 due to the complete re-write of the scripting system. They will not be removed but will not load in Toucan 3.
- The progress bars when running a multi-part script does not work
- Many translations are out of date
For the release notes from the development tests see here.
Pre-Release 1 (2010-04-16):
- Improved documentation again
- Extra error checking
- Extra information at the start of a job
- Support for long paths in windows ~32k characters
- Fix icons not sowing at startup
- Remove ignore daylight saving options, times are always properly compared now
- Added shutdown command
- Added a new system of sync checks to customise the way comparisons are performed