Ok, I'm looking into building a computer over buying one
because I don't like my selection available to me at the stores. I need you people, as my friends, to give me feed back on what to buy:
~ !!! On a $800 budget !!! ~
- Mother Board (looking at Gigabyte)
- Processor (looking at AMD but will accept Intel depending on which is the better bang for the $$)
- Hard Drive (Western Digital or other reasonable brand the does 320GB on up)
- Video Card (Something nice)
- RAM (how many GBs and what brand???)
Any Help is very Welcome.
I want stuff that can Play Movies, Play newer Games, Run Windows 7 and run fast.
Edit: Not thinking of building any more http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883229181