I have a variable @DroughtOnSac@ with the value Y:\ and another variable @DroughtOnDrive@ with the value @drive@\Documents\\co2 drought
Using sync with mirror or copy (and probably the others too but I haven't checked) I keep getting the error "Failed to copy Y:\\test.txt" for every file that should be sent to the other drive. It looks like it's trying to use "Y:\\" instead of "Y:\". I'm sure this used to work.
Also in playing with this, I've found that a bug in the sync tab.
Select insert variable, in the drop down box choose "DroughtOnSac" and click the plus sign twice and you'll get an error like "The exception unknown software exception (0xc0000417) occured in the application at location 0x7858c955".
My variables.ini follows with some personal stuff changed.
I think the first line probably shouldn't be there, but it is.
you check if the first bug is fixed in here? I will try and get the second bug sorted for the next release. Thanks for the report
Both errors still seem to be there. I just copied my .ini files to the new installation, so maybe something is wrong with them. Later I'll try a fresh installation and remaking the jobs.
Also, simply typing "Y:\" into the source box works fine.
I tried it with a fresh install and recreated the variables and jobs and the same error is still there, so it's not a problem with the .ini files I have.
I've also learned that this is only a problem for files directly under Y:\ -- files in Y:\SomeDirectory, get copied correctly. This problems appears to have existed in 3.0.2 as well, but I didn't notice because I apparently never made changes to top-level files.