I think it is illegal for me to make these software in PA.c Format, I'm a single person so I think PortableApps.com should ask Piriform for permission.
Software Licence Agreement
- You may NOT resell, charge for, sub-license, rent, lease, loan or distribute the Product without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to withdraw any such consent (or part thereof) for any reason and without notice and to demand that you immediately cease any activity in respect of which permission is withdrawn.
- You may NOT repackage, translate, adapt, vary, modify, alter, create derivative works based upon, or integrate any other computer programs with, the Product in whole or in part.
- You may NOT use the Product to engage in or allow others to engage in any illegal activity.
- You may NOT transfer or assign your rights or obligations under this Licence to any person or authorise all or any part of the Product to be copied on to another user's computer.
- You may NOT decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Product except to the extent that you may be expressly permitted to reverse engineer or decompile under applicable law.
- You are NOT permitted to grant any sub-licences of the Product.
You are under no obligation to purchase any Product support from Piriform. However, where you do so, this Licence is subject to any further limitations which may be set out in your support agreement with Piriform.