License: Open Source
Description: Explorer++ is a multi-tab Windows Explorer replacement, featuring image preview, keyboard shortcuts, customizable user interface and advanced file operations (merging, splitting) etc.
- Tabbed browsing for easy management of multiple folders.
- Display window shows previews of files as they are selected.
- Easy-to-remember keyboard shortcuts for quick navigation.
- Customizable user interface.
- Full drag-and-drop support with other applications, including Windows Explorer.
- Advanced file operations such as merging and splitting supported.
Both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Explorer++ have been incorporated in this Development Test on the developer's advice that if the 32-bit version is used on a 64-bit version of Windows the control panel may not show all items, and any 64-bit shell extensions will not work.
Download ExplorerPlusPlus Portable 1.2 Development Test 1 [977KB download / 2.56MB installed]
Development Test 1 (2011-03-08): Initial release