First, I want to thank all of you for making me keep trying new things without worrying about my PC's stability... thank you
I just decided to join this community and will help as much as I can!
So I start it easy! Fofix is already portable itself (I'm not really a gamer but played this one for few days and liked it),
so I just had to make a little launcher.ini to make it fully portable
- Some help needed please:
- help.html needs to be updated/created
- licence, readme, ... files: don't know how to preceed
- splash: couldn't find any jpg to work with!
- and finally, I don't know where to upload the installer (or a .zip would be better???)
There it is, you should have noticed my bad english so thanks for being... patient!
Have a nice day
I need some help on,
- and I need to preserve 2 folders ("AppDir\FoFiX\data\users" and "AppDir\FoFiX\data\avatars") after update
Can you test it please? Thanks
- added installer.ini to preserve "avatars" and "users"
- icons fixed
- added DefaultData with all stuff needed inside it
an installer a 7zip file
Need feedback please...
Edit 06.04.2011: DevTest 3
- some issues fixed
- a link to the installer