Description: Drago is a Windows freeware application dedicated to the game of Go. The ancient game originated in China, has received a special character in Japan and Korea and found since 20 Century spread beyond East Asia. Although the game has very few rules and can be learned quickly, it has unimaginable many variants to play and is very complex. Regarding the playing level Go is comparable with the board game chess.
Download Drago Portable 4.21 Development Test 4
[8,58MB download / 22,7MB installed]
Drago Portable 4.21 Development Test 4 (2013-09-02)
- I've expanded my already existed file installer.ini in the folder AppInfo with the new added section [Languages]. This measure ensures that the languages available in the installer are the same languages as in the app itself. This is to ensure that there is no confusion by users installing the app and having their preferred language available on install but not on running the app - They will either be available both times, or neither.
Drago Portable 4.21 Development Test 3 (2013-01-21)
- I've corrected the section [RegistryKeys] in the file DragoPortable.ini.
Drago Portable 4.21 Development Test 2 (2012-12-16)
- With this update now the automatic switching of the language works in the platform. Likewise it's now possible in the standalone version to change the language permanently. Therefore it was necessary that I have inserted the sections [Language], [LanguageStrings], [LanguageFile] and [FileWrite2] in the file DragoPortable.ini.
Drago Portable 4.21 Development Test 1 (2012-11-26)
- I have made different alterations. I have changed the file Drago.ini in the folder DafaultData\settings. I also have integrated the help files of the languages "traditional Chinese" and "simplified Chinese" in the program folder Drago.
Drago Portable 4.12 Development Test 4 (2011-11-02)
- I have pasted the file License.txt in the folder DragoPortable\Other\Source and the file appicon_128.png in the folder DragoPortable\App\AppInfo.
Drago Portable 4.12 Development Test 3 (2011-11-01)
- I have the file DragoPortable.ini revised. Here I have added 4 sections [FileWrite1] to [FileWrite4].
Drago Portable 4.12 Development Test 2 (2011-11-01)
- Because I have forgot to integrate the game engine "GNU Go", I have now uploaded a new version.
Drago Portable 4.12 Development Test 1 (2011-11-01): Initial release
- From the developer Gilles Arcas I received the approval concerning the preparation of a portable version of the program Drago. For more Informations please look here. From the developer Ben Lambrechts I received no reply to my email regarding the use of the program "GNU Go engine".