Application: Magic Set Editor
Category: Graphics and Pictures
Description: (from website) Magic Set Editor, or MSE for short, is a program with which you can design your own cards for popular trading card games. MSE can then generate images of those cards that you can print or upload to the internet. Magic Set Editor also has a statistics window that will give useful information about your set, like the average mana cost, number of rares, etc. When you have finished your set, you can export it to an HTML file to use on the Internet, or to Apprentice so you can play with your cards online.
Disclaimer: MSE is intended for creating custom cards only, and should not be used to attempt the creation or distribution of counterfeits of real cards.
• Easily create your own cards for Magic: the Gathering, VS System, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and other games
• Create realistic looking images of your cards
• Analyze your set and find ways to improve it
• Play with your own cards in Apprentice
• Create professional looking 'spoilers'
• Keep all of your designs in one place
Magic Set Editor Portable 2.0.0 Development Test 1 [33.5MB download / 87.0MB installed]
2.0.0 Development Test 1 (2012-04-05): Initial release