Description: gpg4usb is a very easy to use and small portable editor to encrypt and decrypt any text-message or -file you want using GnuPG.
Download gpg4usb 0.3.3-2 Development Test 1 [9MB download / 10.2MB installed]
Development Test 1 (2013-01-24): Initial release.
The included gpg4usb and gpg linux binary could be removed to reduce size of the package...
Do I have to edit a config file to tell, which languages are included?
Development Test 2 (2013-01-29):
- Set languages in the AppInfo\installer.ini
- Removed the
[Dependencies]section and the EULA line
Development Test 3 (2013-02-01):
- Some language corrections in installer.ini
- Put the keydb folder to DefaultData directory
- Removed gnupg folder from
Development Test 4 (2013-02-01):
- Added code proposed by winterblood to installer.ini
Development Test 5 (2013-02-05):
- Changes on
[LanguageStrings]section (including adding the s to LanguageStrings)
[Languages]section in installer.ini
[FileTypeIcons]section in appinfo.ini and FileTypeIcons folder
Release 0.3.3-2 Test1 (2016-01-05):
- Added japanese language
- Updated gpg-binary
- Updated greek language files