Description: Toucan is a custom built portable app for advanced users to synchronise, backup and encrypt their data, wherever they are.
I want to revive and pick up the development of Toucan after Steve Lamerton had to quit.
This is a bugfix version fixing the logging bug.
Feel free to provide you feedback here or in the Bug tracker
Download Toucan 3.1.3 [4MB download / 7MB installed]
3.1.3 release (2014-01-19):
- No changes compared to 3.1.3-pre.1, just repackaged as release
- Fixed bug with "--log" command line switch producing an empty log file (bug #7)
3.1.2 release (2013-11-17):
- Fixed wxWidgets assert being triggered when a whole drive was added to a backup selection (bug #6)
- Fixed bug with UI looking flat like Win95 even on newer OSes with themes enabled (bug #4)
3.1.1 release (2013-10-06):
- No code changes compared to 3.1.1 Dev Test 3, updated PA splash screen and package DisplayName
Dev Test 3 (2013-09-22):
- Fixed bug with Backup in Complete or Update modes only including the first source file/dir into the resulting archive (bug #2);
- Added description of Mirror mode for Backup into documenation (bug #1);
- Fixed several error handling cases for Restore mode (errors were triggered when not needed and vice versa);
Dev Test 2 (2013-09-18):
- Fixed missing DLL problem (thanks to bejoandjoko);
- Some additional housekeeping regarding to help files build system, no user-visible features added or bugs fixed;
Dev Test 1 (2013-09-11):
- My initial release;
- No bugs fixed or features added compared to 3.1, just made it compile with new versions of libraries;