Application: Medieval CUE Splitter
Category: Music & Video
Description: From the publisher's website:
CUE Splitter is a freeware tool that splits a single big audio file, mostly an album or a compilation, into the relative independent audio tracks, using the informations stored in its associated .CUE file; without decoding/re-encoding the data stream!!!
- Supported audio files: uncompressed pcm WAVE, MP3, FLAC, APE, OGG, WMA, MPC, WV and TTA;
- Accurate VBR MP3 processing;
- Full support for DTS-WAV of DTS-Audio CD;
- Supported audio tags: ID3v1, ID3v2, Lyrics, Vorbis comment e APE;
- Complete support for Unicode, UTF8 and ANSI encodings in every part of the program;
- Can load .CUE files written with Unicode, UTF8 and ANSI (any codepage) encoding;
- You can batch process a series of CUE sheet files at once;
- Hidden tracks and sub-indexes are automatically detected;
- You can include the gap sound chunk (mostly silence) on splitted files;
- Various file access methods to improve performance across different systems;
- Generated file names are automatically constructed using a user-defined "file mask" string (Press F1 or F6 for a tutorial);
- Generated file tags are automatically filled with informations extracted from "CUE" files (tags can be modified on-the-fly);
- Automatically generates an M3U and M3U8 playlist file ready for Winamp (and other players);
- Read More...
Download Medieval CUE Splitter Portable 1.2 Dev Test 1 (1.26MB download / 2.19MB installed)
Relevant Licence Information:
Licenses Licensor hereby grants you the following rights, provided that you comply with all of the restrictions set forth in this License and provided, further, that you distribute an unmodified copy of this License with the Program: - Permission is granted to use the Program for non-commercial, non-military purposes; - You may copy and distribute literal (i.e. verbatim) copies of the Program as you receive it throughout the world, in any medium; - You may create works based on the Program and distribute copies of such throughout the world, in any medium.
See all release notes at the MediaFire project page