Application: Mupen64Plus with winmupen frontend
Description: From the publisher's website:
Mupen64Plus is a cross-platform plugin-based N64 emulator which is capable of accurately playing many games. Included are four MIPS R4300 CPU emulators, with dynamic recompilers for 32-bit x86 and 64-bit amd64 systems, and necessary plugins for audio, graphical rendering (RDP), signal co-processor (RSP), and input. There is 1 included OpenGL video plugin, called RiceVideo. There are 3 other excellent video plugins being maintained by wahrhaft, called Arachnoid, Glide64, and Z64.
- Dynamic recompilers for 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (amd64) machines
- Two OpenGL video plugins, with Hi-resolution texture support
- LIRC Infrared remote control support
- Rumble Pak support (Linux only)
- Cheat system with gameshark code support
- Speed adjustment with smooth sound output
- Shared library interface for integration into other systems (front-ends)
- Command-line Front-end application
Download Mupen64Plus Portable 2.5 Dev Test 1 (2.29MB download / 9.56MB installed)
Note: This program requires ROMs of the games it emulates to work correctly. Please do not discuss, ask, or imply ways of obtaining ROMs illegally. If I notice any such activity, I will actively attempt to have you removed from the site. Thank you for your cooperation.
See all release notes at the SourceForge project page